Yes, I blog about my favorite things to wear, give tips about life based on what I have learned, and talk about beauty products. However, there is more to me than the girl behind the screen! So, here are 10 things you should know about me:
1. I am a huge science nerd. I study microbiology at The Ohio State University (yes we are that extra that we always include the THE). Viruses and Bacteria? Oh, they’re my ish.
2. I am the only naturally born brunette in my family, everyone else was born blonde. We all also have blue eyes, but none of them are bright blue. They are all gray/dark blue.
3. If I could eat only one food for the rest of my life, it would be potatoes. One of my best friends and my big sister/mentor in my sorority gave me a raw potato with a sticky note on it in my clues during big little week. Find people who love your weirdness.
4. My favorite color is blush pink. I wear a lot of neutrals, but if I could wear blush pink every day I would be perfectly happy.
5. I prefer dogs over cats (but still love both).
6. I am a country music lover. I will always choose to put that on over anything else! I went to the Old Dominion, Thomas Rhett, and Kenny Chesney concert this month. (Thomas Rhett was my favorite)7. I have scoliosis, so basically my lower spine is an S. It prevents me from being able to do some things when working out or if I stand or sit for too long it flares up, but mostly isn’t too bad! When I played sports in high school it was much more annoying.
8. I can’t open my eyes underwater. I was such a huge baby about putting my head underwater when I was younger. I have super sensitive eyes.
9. I prefer my coffee black. My favorite Starbucks order is black iced coffee and sometimes I add a shot of hazelnut! I am also a huge fan of iced green tea. I always order it shaken with soy milk instead of water. Try to bring a reusable cup because you know, save the environment.
10. I started this blog because I wanted to grow my circle of people I interact with every day. I love that the internet allows us to make friends with people all across the world. And even if my simple words help one person out or makes them smile, then creating this was 100% worth it.
How many did you already know? Comment the number down below!
xo Veronica Marie